RconX is a game server administration tool.
It aims at being compatible with most server that use the RCON protocol.
You can visit the Source RCON protocol definition on Valve website, for more details.
- 2008 - May, 23 The first beta release will focus on Counter-Strike Source compatibility
- 2008 - May, 20 This project is still being planned for development. Screenshots, news, and development status will be available on this page and on the RconX project page at SourceForge.net.
- Server list
- Server information (game, current map, ping, player number, friendly fire etc.)
- Server settings (time limit, frag limit, max round, win limit etc.)
- RCON console
- Player management (score, kick, ban, say etc)
- Plugin list and management
- Ban list
Copyright © 2008 RconX Project All rights reserved